New eJIFCC number is accessible. You can download it here.
In this issue you can read:
- Editorial: Recent advances in the clinical application of mass spectrometry
- Mass spectrometry applications for toxicology
- Mass spectrometry analysis of dried blood spots across the total testing process
- Serum insulin-like growth factor I quantitation by mass spectrometry: insights for protein quantitation
- Progress in metabolomics standardisation and its significance in future clinical laboratory medicine
- National External Quality Assurance Program Pakistan – a milestone in proficiency testing
- Letter to the editor: Successful ISO 15189 accreditation in Bethzatha Advanced Medical Laboratory in Ethiopia
- Book review: "Cardiovascular Disease and Laboratory Medicine"
- Book review: "Critical Care and Laboratory Medicine"
Committee for information and public relationsa